Our coaches are often asked about their favorite reads and books that will help with business and personal growth. While the list could range in the thousands, here are some we've gotten significant value from over the years.
Current Favorite Book!
I am absolutely a fan of Jack Cotton, and his second book, Selling Luxury Homes is an invaluable resource for anyone intending to market to and service the higher-end properties in their market.
Dynamic Public Speakers Whose Books We've Read
Over the years, we've had the honor and pleasure of working with some incredible speakers, who were also exceptionally kind and wonderful people. We've been so impressed with them face-to-face that we've picked up their books and found that these genuine people provide useful and valuable insights in their books as well. Enjoy!
- All Buts Stink!: How to Live Your Best Life and Eliminate Excuses
- The Ant and the Elephant: Leadership For the Self
- Attitude is Everything Rev Ed: 10 Life-Changing Steps to Turning Attitude into Action
- Climb Your Ladder of Success Without Running Out of Gas!: The Simple Truth on How to Revitalize Your Body and Ignite Your Energy for Lifelong Success
- Fearless Living
- Get Off Your Assets How to unleash the Power in You
- Hunger, Hunches, and Hustle
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now
- InVINCEable Principles (Invinceablility Series)
- Living at the Summit: A Life Plan
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money…It's About Being the Best You Can Be!
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Power Living: Living Your Life, Liberty and Happiness
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional's Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
Classic Business Books
Some books stand the test of time. Well worth the investment of time to read.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 8th Habit Personal Workbook: Strategies to Take You from Effectiveness to Greatness
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow
- Anointed for Business
- Beans: Four Principles for Running a Business in Good Times or Bad
- Create a Great Deal: The Art of Real Estate Negotiating
- Create A Short Sale: Your Guide Through The Short Sale Maze
- Crush It!: Why Now is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success
- Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
- Fish! For Life: A Remarkable Way to Achieve Your Dreams
- Fish! Sticks: A Remarkable Way to Adapt to Changing Times and Keep Your Work Fresh
- Fish! Tales: Real-Life Stories to Help You Transform Your Workplace and Your Life
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni Series)
- The Five Temptations of a CEO, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Leadership Fable (J-B Lencioni Series)
- Full Steam Ahead!: Unleash the Power of Vision in Your Work and Your Life
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don't
- Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any Organization
- How to Drive Your Competition Crazy: Creating Disruption for Fun and Profit
- If You Don't Have Big Breasts, Put Ribbons on Your Pigtails: And Other Lessons I Learned from My Mom
- Jesus, Entrepreneur: Using Ancient Wisdom to Launch and Live Your Dreams
- The Millionaire Mind
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The One Minute Manager
- The Platinum Rule: Discover the Four Basic Business Personalities and How They Can Lead You to Success
- The Power of Focus: What the Worlds Greatest Achievers Know about The Secret of Financial Freedom and Success
- Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable–Includes new bonus chapter
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
- Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service
- Synchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- The Welch Way : 24 Lessons From The Worlds Greatest CEO
- Whale Done! : The Power of Positive Relationships
Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
Beyond Business: Books About a Better Life
It's not just business I'm looking to improve – more important to me is the quality and significance of my life. These books hit at the heart of this.
- The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven
- Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams
- The Last Lecture
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- The Purpose Driven® Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?
- Taming Your Gremlin (Revised Edition): A Surprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way
- Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson