Excellence Starts With Mastery
Best Practices. Best Agents. Helping YOU.
October 8-10, 2014
Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
4445 Main St., Kansas City, MO
What does success mean to you? How do top producers stay inspired, make money, and achieve work-life balance in this economy?
Join us in Kansas City for an infusion of positive energy and powerful ideas to help you define and reach your business and personal goals.
These workshops are created for maximum interaction. Enjoy gaining knowledge and skills with like-minded, aspiring and seasoned top producers. You’ll find that there are no egos at our tables, just quality people who care about improving their position (and yours!) in this dynamic profession.
Above and beyond the two days that include an impressive line-up of top-producing professionals, you also receive personalized attention, direct accountability and more.
Don’t put off key development for your business. Sign up today to capitalize on the most powerful investment for your business: YOU!
Join us to receive your bounty of actionable plans to increase your ROI… and have a whole lot of fun while you’re at it. Our engaging presenters share their knowledge during this fun, fast-paced, two-plus day event.
WORKSHOP TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
- Raising Your Average Sales Price
- Niche Market Web Strategies
- Geographic Farming Made Easy
- Stepping Up Your Image and Branding
- Building a Hybrid Team – Onsite and Virtual
- Developing Financial Intelligence
- Seven Key Uses of Video in Real Estate
- Leveraging the So-Called Competition – Zillow and Trulia
- Power Prospecting – Embracing the Dial
- Becoming an Investor Specialist
- Developing Your Own Real Estate Portfolio
WORKSHOP MENTORS (listed as confirmed):
- David Brenton: Lead generator, team builder and top producer in Indianapolis, IN
- Ty Fraley: Building a team, improving your brand, raising your average price, Boca Raton, FL
- Michael Maher:
- Sam Miller: Lead generation and conversion master, top producer in Mount Vernon, OH
- Tammy Mitchell Hines:
- Char MacCallum:
- Mike Parker: Using social media to get business, fostering team loyalty, integrating technology in your biz, Florence, KY
- Jerry Pinkas: Facebook domination, turn FB into a lead machine, dirt cheap traffic & conversion, building 300+ sales with a team, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Christian Russell: Internet lead generation expert, leveraging landing pages, classic sales scripts, West Lafayette, IN
- Kathy Schmidt: Time management tips, team huddles & training, buyer brokerage scripts, Edmonton Alberta Canada
- Joshua Smith:Marketing and lead generation master, Team-growing specialist, top producer in Surpise, AZ
- Tami Spaulding:
- Amy Stoehr: Founder and Director of Real Estate Masters Guild and Executive Coach with McLean International in Longmont, CO
- Charles Turner: Lead generation and internet marketing expert in Portland, OR
- Jenny Turner: Buyer representation and community engagement in Portland, OR
- Wayne Turner: Starting over in a new market, capturing expired listings, lead conversion, Portland, OR
Be sure to arrive at the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza the afternoon of Wednesday, October 8, 2014, for a Welcome Reception from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. You’ll meet fellow attendees, mingle with the Mentors, and learn a bit more about this growing family!
Expect full days of rich content and invaluable connection, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday, October 9 and 10. Your one-on-one session with the Mentor of your choice may be scheduled before or after classes on either Thursday or Friday, so you’ll likely want to wait to head home until Saturday morning.